Sunday, May 30, 2010

Kiddie Pool Swimming



I have got to buy my child a $10 plastic kiddie pool. She was beside herself with glee on Friday when she went swimming in her friend, Abby's pool. My girlfriend, Jenn, and I enjoyed watching the girls play. I seriously took 50 pictures or so of them. I know, I know a bit excessive but they were so cute I couldn't help myself. Kendall loved splashing in the water...as seen in the pictures...I think that is why Abby didn't spend as much time in the water :-). Troy then came over to Jenn and Colin's home after work and a needed haircut, which looks very nice by the way, and we enjoyed some dinner and adult conversation while the girls played. Abby has lots of fun toys that Kendall thoroughly enjoyed herself with. The girls had a great time, the mom's had a great time....good times all around.











1 comment:

  1. Ahhh ... it must be nice and warm in Dallas! How fun that Kendall loves the water -- what a fish :-) She's so amazingly cute! Any suggestions on where to find an adorable yet cheap bathing suit for Baker?

    ReplyDelete