Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Movin Back to the Big D

It's official - we are moving back into Dallas! We just signed the closing documents for our new home on Friday and will move in at the beginning of June. We are really excited about being back in Dallas as it will put us closer to Troy's work, friends & family and the things we like to spend our free time doing. We are sad to leave Tucker behind as it has been a wonderful home. We were able to really put our touch on it and learned a lot of great skills in home improvement along the way. We hope some family will buy it and make wonderful memories in it as we have.

Troy and I have been working the past couple weeks to get the house ready for sale; I found out that it's not as easy as it seems. Now that all the little touch ups and repairs are done, it's just maintaining a spotless home and preparing for the move that I need to focus on.


















Here are pictures of where we will be making our new home!







No comments:

Post a Comment