Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What's up these past 7 months

<

My baby is now 7 months old since Monday, May 10th. It's crazy how fast she is growing. I am having the time of my life being a Mom! I've always wanted to be one and now I am and it's wonderful. I celebrated my first Mother's Day over the weekend. We had most of the Griffis' Clan over to our home for brunch to celebrate. Though it was overcast, we were still able to enjoy the warm weather on the patio. Troy's sisters unfortunately weren't able to make it as Jamie lives in Houston and Stacie in New York, but hopefully we will see them both soon.

This week Kendall and are have been very busy but we have managed to get in plenty of play time too. I was all excited to buy her a walker so she could zip around the house in it. Unfortunately, her little legs aren't quit long enough to reach the ground. He little toes barley touch. We will have to wait a little longer before she is zipping around the house as I pictured, but for now she enjoys sitting in it and playing with the toys. Yesterday we went to the park and had a great time playing with Jenn & Abby Patrick. Kendall loved the swing and enjoyed watching all the kids play especially Abby. A little girl named Desiree took a liking to our girls and came over to push Kendall in her swing. Abby let Kendall barrow her shades. I think she looks like Elton John in those pink shades.



/a>





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....I love Kendall's blue eyes!!! She is such a happy girl in her swing!!! Happy Mother's Day again :)

    ReplyDelete