Who doesn't love the park! Kendall does. Over the weekend we had some good old family bonding time as Troy and I took K to play at the park. Kendall loves the swings and tried out the slide for the first time which went over fine....I think she has a little "living on the edge" in her. Apparently I had that same "edge" as a child. At 2 my Grandpa but me on a kiddie roller coaster and I loved it. My fearless streak died a few years later, when I went to the Santa Cruz Beach Board Walk and decided to ride the swinging pirate ship by myself. I ended up balling my eyes out and clinging to the poor woman next to me for dear life. Traumatic! I think we will ease Kendall into it.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Swinging and Sliding
Who doesn't love the park! Kendall does. Over the weekend we had some good old family bonding time as Troy and I took K to play at the park. Kendall loves the swings and tried out the slide for the first time which went over fine....I think she has a little "living on the edge" in her. Apparently I had that same "edge" as a child. At 2 my Grandpa but me on a kiddie roller coaster and I loved it. My fearless streak died a few years later, when I went to the Santa Cruz Beach Board Walk and decided to ride the swinging pirate ship by myself. I ended up balling my eyes out and clinging to the poor woman next to me for dear life. Traumatic! I think we will ease Kendall into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So fun! I wish someone would push me on the swings like we push our kids :-) Kendall is so adorable, just like momma!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah!! :) I'm so glad that Amy told me your blog was listed on hers! Kendall is darling! It's nice to see what you are up to.
ReplyDeleteMy kiddos love the park too! ...always a good outing :)
When you're visiting Lodi, I'd love to come say hi. I am in Roseville now.