Two Saturday's ago, Kendall and I got back from a 10 day visit with my family in CA. We had a great time. Kendall had a blast with the Grandparents as always. We visited with the usual suspects - G & G Lap, Great Grandma Digi who by the way Kendall just loves to smile at, Uncle Jon & Aunt Lou, girlfriends from high school, family friends, met up with two friends from when I lived/worked in DC, and a friend I use to work with at Hutchins Street Square. We went shopping, to the park, on walks, had play dates, went to a baby shower and did tons of other things that are escaping me at the moment.
Kendall came back with several new things from CA:
-Went with 1 tooth, came back with 3
-She is saying Dada like crazy; hasn't associate it with Troy yet but working on it
-Speed demon of crawling and increased her distance and stamina
-Now is my little side kick crawling after me everywhere I go around the house; I love it!
-Now likes snacks and likes to put them in her mouth herself
-Loves to have books read to her especially ones about monkeys. K also loves to turn the page and is patient to wait until she is told to turn it.
-Has learned to stand up in her crib and then drop and bounce up on her bottom
It's amazing to see how much of what Troy and I say that she really understands. It blows my mind! Babies are so smart.
The day K and I got back from CA, Cousin Ashlee and Grandma G watched her that evening while Troy and I went to a friends wedding. They had an old photo booth there were Troy and I had a great time taking some crazy pictures that I have now proudly displayed on our frig. The day before K and I left for CA, Troy and I went on a double date with our great friends, Rolando and Shandra. They have twins so the four of us lived it up at the Jack Johnson Concert. We had such a great time. It's so nice to spend time with friends.
Kendall, Caleb & Baker humoring me for a picture. What sweeties!
Audrey & Kendall having some girl time
Moms and Daughters: Lisa & Audrey, Me and Kendall
Goofing around with Grandpa Lap
Kendall and Uncle Jon playing at the park
Grandma Lap, who's swinging hirer me or you?
Aunt Laurie~ that's my hat!
See it fits me a little better than you.
New fun toy for Kendall to play with when she visits G&G Lap
We got to meet Isaac Horton for the fist time.
Issac and his mommy, Christie. We met up for yogurt.
Grandma Lap trying to entertain K while I visit with Christie
Kendall was exhausted after our visit
Good Morning Camera!
Spending time with Aunt Lou & Uncle Jon before they had to go home
Such a fun visit and looking forward to seeing you again in Oct :-)
ReplyDelete