Wednesday, August 11, 2010

That's Right, I'm 10 Months


You heard it here folks, Kendall is officially 10 months. Didn't I just post that she was 9 months? Man that month went fast. What's new with Kendall. Well she offically crawled this past Saturday. She has done every move you can think of except crawling and now she has finally decided to do it. She chose to wait until she had a big audiance to bust out her moves. Grandma G, Ashlee, Troy and I all got to see her and each day she perfects her crawl.

So what else is new. She still has her one oh so cute tooth. Right now her favorite foods are cottage cheese and yogurt! She loves to jabber/talk, share her raspberries and hear herself cough. She has learned to turn on and off light switches and makes me stop before we enter and exit a room so she can do it. She is still laid back and rolls with the punches the majority of the time.

I'm drawing a blank on the other things she likes to do, but you get the idea.

Look at this sweet girl!

Now look at this sweet girl turn freak out on her mommy!

One of Kendall's new fav sleeping positions. Show off.
(I just looked at the baby monitor and K is actually sleeping like this right now.)

Who doesn't love to swim

I love that Kendall likes to put her face in the water and splash as much water out of the pool as possible.

Who me?!?! I would never splash my mommy.

Grandma G teaching K how to play the piano.

In the last month or so, Kendall has a "shy" move. She demonstrated from her Aunt Lea Ann (aka Tia) when she said hi to Kendall.

Cousin Brenna showing K some love.

Kendall multitasking. (Yes she rubbed her eye and made it bright red)

Good Morning Kendall! Nice bed head.

Just relaxing after a hard days work

Just hanging with my Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment