Our favorite time of the week is having breakfast as a family on Saturday mornings
Kendall and her new toy
Teething produces so much drool...but I'm still cute with drool all over my shirt
I love my rolling cheetah toy
What's new in our world now that Kendall has turned 11 months? We have moved back to Dallas and are getting settled in our new home. Troy's hour commute to and from work has now diminished to 15 minutes each way....ahhhh it's so nice for everyone. Troy isn't stressed and comes home in a good mood and we get to spend more time with him. Kendall is all over the place and curious about everything. I'm working on getting my home baby proofed ASAP! Kendall is teething and has been running fevers on and off because of it; she has been a bit more fussy but over all in good spirits as usual. She is pulling up and walks very well when helped. I think in the next couple months she will be walking on her own.
We had a nice weekend. We got some stuff around the house, hung some pictures, cleaned out the garage, organized some shelves, worked on the yard and watched some movies. We spent some time with family and saw our niece, Katelyn, get baptized.
Ahhh ... the teething process. Remind me why babies aren't born with teeth? I guess I'll have to ask God about it when I'm in heaven.
ReplyDeleteKendall is looking darling as usual. Her t-shirt "Save me the drama" is making me snicker :-D