While we are in town we will also be taking family photos with my parents, bro and his wife. Should be fun! Just more photos for my mom to add to her "Wall of Kendall". For years my dad, Jon and I have been trying to get my mom to hang family photos on her walls... Lord knows we have enough of them. All it took was for her to get a grandchild and she was all over it. :-)
We got quite a bit done this weekend. Had some fun, did some house work, did my Bible study while Troy studied for the GMAT. All in all a good weekend.
Friday
Waiting for Daddy to come home, Kendall played with her Lamb
Oh Daddy I'm so glad you are home from work! I've been waiting to give you hugs all day.
Saturday
I'm into wearing and playing with my mom's sunglasses!
Kendall was so proud of herself. Before bedtime, she found a new hiding place in our bookshelf.
The dismount from her hiding place wasn't too smooth. As you can see from the picture, she was a bit off balance and took a face plant into the floor. She is tough one and after a short whimper was back up.
Sunday
Troy and Kendall caught up on their Zzz
Getting ready for bed after a nice relaxing bath
Here's a video of "Cool Cat Kendall" wearing shades:
No comments:
Post a Comment