Tuesday, April 6, 2010

You have it I want it!

Last night we watched the NCAA National Championship against the Duke Blue Devils and the Butler Bulldogs. WHAT A GAME!!! Troy and I went into the game routing for Duke of course but minutes in began routing for the under dog. You couldn't help it. They played so well and lost by 2 points. My 5 month old picked the winning team; I had picked Kentucky who got knocked out the first round of the tourney.

Kendall is going through a phase where she wants everything Troy or I are holding. Last night during the game while Troy was drinking a cup of water, Kendall decided she wanted a drink too. Nothin like condensation on plastic to quench her thirst! As you can see, she was getting after that cup. She actually gets more crazy about water bottles! Man, she loves those things.





No comments:

Post a Comment