Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter



We had a wonderful Easter weekend. Kendall experienced Easter for the first time. She went to Sunday school and made an art project for us, her footprint on a Bible verse (Psalm 139 13-14 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made."). We enjoyed beautiful weather and got several house projects done including painting our master bathroom finally. It was so nice having Troy home from a three day weekend. Kendall was very excited to spend some quality time with her dad. They enjoyed a long nap together on Saturday after lunch on our patio.

Sunday we met up with the Griffis Clan at White Rock Lake in Dallas for an Easter picnic. We had a little drizzle and some humidity but had a really great time. Below are pictures from our wonderful Easter weekend.


















1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....Kendall is getting so big!!! I can't wait to see you girls in a couple weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete