Friday, March 12, 2010

Welcome to our Blog



Hi!

Thanks for checking out our new Blog site. Instead of bombarding you with pictures and updates of our crazy world you can check us out in one place now. Don't forget to click on "become a follower" off to the right so we can stay connected.

Things have changed a bit for Troy and I these past 5 months with the arrival of Kendall...and we are loving it! We are still traveling, hanging out with friends, and working on our home (well maybe a bit less than we use to), but we now have a cute little person to join in the fun.



I've posted a new video of the latest from crazy Kendall. She's a bit undecided right now how she wants to sleep on her stomach or back so I guess she figured why not both.

Stay tuned for all things Kendall and other Griffis Adventures.

Sarah & Troy

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the link :)
    Kendall is very very cute and I think I'll try her back stomach yoga pose too for sleeping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...it is amazing the positions that the little ones are comfortable in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Finally Sarah! Now we can stay up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice blog. I'm impressed by the video post, too :-)

    Kendall seems like a girl who knows what she likes ... and it might be two things at once.

    By the way, that's the most I've seen of your house. Keep the posts coming :-)

    ReplyDelete