Monday, March 15, 2010

Laughs and Raspberries



Kendall did a little of this and a little of that today. Chilled in her swing, went for a stroll, cried, slept...you get the picture. Nothing to out of the ordinary for a baby. She also did two of her favorites LAUGHED AND BLEW RASPBERRIES!

This child puts herself to sleep blowing raspberries...not just little raspberries but long drawn out ones that get spit all over her face, hair and clothes. Watch out if you are in the splash zone as you will likely get wet too!

Attached is a video demonstrating our girl doing her thing. I took this of Kendall when she was visiting her Grandma and Grandpa Lap out in California at the end of January.

Kendall, what are you laughing at? I'm sure this child's internal dialogue goes something like " Hahaha this lady is totally crazy! I can't believe the stuff she does to try to get me to smile and laugh. You've got to be kidding me. I'm related!"

(I apologize ahead of time that this video is a bit long. I could not get this thing to trim down...I give up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment