Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Madness of March has Begun


Stop bugging me I"m really into this game!

It's that time again college basketball fans. March Madness is here! As you can see Kendall is watching her first NCAA College Basketball Tournament. Grandpa Lap introduced her to Duke basketball back in February so that's the team she's routing for. She is totally mesmerized by the game. My guess is she just likes the bright colors and movement, but you never know it could be because she is taking notes.

It's boys against girls over here at our house. We have a pool going of who's going to win the Final Four. Troy and I both have Kentucky as taking the championship and Kendall says Duke. The winner gets a new pair of jeans and I'm feeling lucky!

Cuddling up on the couch watching the games on Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. SO ADORABLE! I LOVE IT!!! GO DUKE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep...Go Duke here too!!! Kendall is getting SOOOO big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, Kendall, aren't you a little young to know the difference between Kentucky and Duke? I don't even know the difference! ;-)

    ReplyDelete