Back in February, Kendall rolled over six times from her stomach to her back. I've attached a video of this feat though some of you have already seen this (don't mind my crazy commentary; I embarrass myself). Since then she hasn't rolled over. It appears she is thinking one of two things "How did I do that again?" OR "I mastered it so I'm done with it!" I think she is getting ready to flip from her back to her stomach as demonstrated with her crazy sleeping position I posted but nothing yet.
This week Kendall is reaching for items which she hasn't done in the past. She holds them, puts them in her mouth, takes them out of her mouth completely drenched and then drops them. She really likes to slobber all over my cell phone and today decided she wanted to type on my computer keyboard while skyping Grandma and Grandpa Lap.
Kendall has also been working on sitting up and is doing a really great job. She isn't falling forward anymore as she now holds herself up with her hands. She can also sit up unsupported for roughly 15 seconds before falling to one side. We usually practice sitting in the morning on our bed before I make it. Ok let's be honest if I find the time and or desire to make it that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment