Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Riley Turns 6 Months & Kendall Goes to Preschool


Riley turned 6 months on September 2nd. Now that it's the 19th, she is 6 months and 3 weeks. She has started solid foods with yummy Rice Cereal, at least I tell her it's yummy. I'm not sure that she believes me though. Kendall was so easy about taking solid foods; the jury is still out on Riley. Some days it is and some it isn't. Maybe it's because her stomach is more sensitive who knows.

6 month old Riley

Sisters


Riley before Rice Cereal

Riley after Rice Cereal

Big Bad Preschooler

How did my baby get so big!

One more picture in front of the school. What a good sport!

Just hangin out

One darn stinkin cute baby

Check out my skills


One of Kendall's favorite things lately is to take pictures through the "Photo Booth" application on our computer. I came into the room and she had taken 30 or more pictures of the face below. I have no idea why this open lips face was so popular with her but I've got a ton of them :-)!





No comments:

Post a Comment