Monday, October 15, 2012

3 Weeks in CA (Post 1)

We returned last week from a lovely 3 weeks in CA. We had a great time hanging out with my family, spending lots of time with friends and enjoying the beautiful weather. Lots has happened in 3 weeks. Kendall turned 3 years old, is talking like an adult and potty trained. Riley turned 7 months, is now sitting up with out falling over and eating lots of solid foods. Troy and I got away for a belated anniversary trip and had the best time. We attended my cousin's beautiful rehearsal dinner and wedding, went wine tasting with friends, went on walks, had two Stella & Dot jewelry shows, played with bubbles, road "Bucky the Wonder Horse and went to my mom's Bible study. There's lots more which I'll detail in my next post. It was a wonderful trip! Thanks mom and dad. Love you xoxo


Jamming on their guitars
Now we're riding tandem

Uncle Jon with the Cousins

Mason and Riley strike a pose

Mason and Daddy

Happy Sisters

Hi Riley


Horsing around with Grandpa Lap

Poor guy, this was the only way he could watch football

Yeah for solid foods

Park time with Gramps



Kendall riding Bucky the Wonder Horse (my parents saved this horse for over 30 years from Jon and I were kids; we loved this horse and now our kids get to enjoy it)

Isn't this such a cute picture of Grandma Lap and the girls (SORRY MOM- I KNOW YOU WANT TO KILL ME FOR POSTING THESE but I couldn't resist)


Dora tops and bottoms

I'm 7 months and quite proud of that accomplishment



Big and little



No comments:

Post a Comment