Kendall is talking like crazy; no sentences yet but each day several new words. It's really neat. Today at lunch she sat there and pointed out my head, nose, eyes, mouth and ears. We are a pro at our alphabet, but mommy really needs to get K caught up on her numbers. We only know a few. 2 years old is just around the corner for our little girl. We can't believe it!
Falling asleep with my hand in the Cheez-It bag
Yummy, grape Popsicle
Swimming to beat the ridiculous heat
Look what I found in my daddy's closet.....
I'm wearing his boots. See I'm signing and saying boots!!!
Helping my mommy make chocolate pudding
Washing the pudding off
I'm the Big Sister!!!
Kendall likes to point to the sonogram and say "Baby". When asked 'is that your baby' she replies "Yeah". When asked ' do you want that baby to live with us she replies "Yeah".....sure you do Kendall.
Oh my gosh Sarah. I'm totally behind on reading blogs and I feel like I haven't seen Kendall in months. She looks so much like you it's amazing. She's growing so fast she looks like a little girl. What happened to your baby? Oh wait... there's another on the way. Kendall is beautiful. By the way, I totally knew she was signing boots. Looks like Bella's version boots.
ReplyDelete