I haven't had professional photos of Kendall since her 1 year birthday so I thought it was time to capture how much our sweetie has grown and changed. She really did well at the photo session we did on the grounds of Wine and Roses. But she had her mom and Grandma working over time to get her to smile and get her hands out of her mouth...not sure what that was all about. I couldn't be more happy with how the pictures turned out.
The white pleated dress with pink pipping that Kendall wore in some of the shots was a dress my mom had me photographed in when I was Kendall's age. And yes she did get it soked while splashing in the fountain. There was a cute pink ribbon that feel off of it while shooting...darn ribbon wouldn't cooperate, but I guess after 30+ years it's understandable.
Jesica had me get in a shot of two with K. You can't see it, but Kendall is covering my growing belly. I'm 16 weeks on Monday. WHAT?!?!
Happy Early 2nd Birthday Kendall! (I love you and stop growing so fast please)









No comments:
Post a Comment