I would have written sooner but I've been having blog difficulties, but I'm back up and running now. We had an amazing time in Maui. We met my parents, Jon, Lou, my aunt and uncle Lapachet and cousins plus their significants in paradise. We had a great time. Swimming in the pool and ocean, site seeing on the road to hana, snorkling, hiking, boogie boarding and eating yummy food...you name it we did it. Troy even took a helicopter ride around Maui; I opted out as I've been in a helicopter before and almost got sick many times during that flight. Kendall had a blast too; she loved her some Uncle Jon and Aunt Lou. She thought the ocean was great but not so much the sand...she wouldn't touch it. She is very particular what touches her feet. Best of all, we had babysitters coming out our ears. It was a wonderful vacation. I'm ready for another one!!!! :-)
Monday, July 11, 2011
Maui-Wowi
I would have written sooner but I've been having blog difficulties, but I'm back up and running now. We had an amazing time in Maui. We met my parents, Jon, Lou, my aunt and uncle Lapachet and cousins plus their significants in paradise. We had a great time. Swimming in the pool and ocean, site seeing on the road to hana, snorkling, hiking, boogie boarding and eating yummy food...you name it we did it. Troy even took a helicopter ride around Maui; I opted out as I've been in a helicopter before and almost got sick many times during that flight. Kendall had a blast too; she loved her some Uncle Jon and Aunt Lou. She thought the ocean was great but not so much the sand...she wouldn't touch it. She is very particular what touches her feet. Best of all, we had babysitters coming out our ears. It was a wonderful vacation. I'm ready for another one!!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How did I miss this post? I was just browsing my blog list and saw a picture of Kendall I didn't recognize. Looks like such a fun time! I heart Hawaii.
ReplyDeleteI totally missed it too....just saw it today!!! I want to go back sooooooooooooo bad!!!! Can't wait to see you in August :)
ReplyDelete