I LOVE VALENTINES DAY! I'm not exactly sure why. I guess it's all the flowers, chocolates and love floating around. This year for Valentine's Day Kendall received a bubble blower so she could continue her love for bubbles! My wonderful husband sent me 36 Red Roses. They are beautiful and I had a great time arranging them just how I wanted. I made Smores and chocolate covered strawberries (yummy) for Troy in our backyard on our chiminea while we sipped our favorite Champaign. We ended up having to use the grill to roast the smores since we couldn't keep the chiminea fire burning....I forgot about the kinling. It was a wonderful Valentine's Day for all! Hope yours was just as lovely.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Valentine's Day Love
I LOVE VALENTINES DAY! I'm not exactly sure why. I guess it's all the flowers, chocolates and love floating around. This year for Valentine's Day Kendall received a bubble blower so she could continue her love for bubbles! My wonderful husband sent me 36 Red Roses. They are beautiful and I had a great time arranging them just how I wanted. I made Smores and chocolate covered strawberries (yummy) for Troy in our backyard on our chiminea while we sipped our favorite Champaign. We ended up having to use the grill to roast the smores since we couldn't keep the chiminea fire burning....I forgot about the kinling. It was a wonderful Valentine's Day for all! Hope yours was just as lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such gorgeous flowers! Happy LOVE Day to the Griffis family :-)
ReplyDelete