Thursday, July 12, 2012

Please, Thank You & Whoops-a-Daisy

(This post old…Mommy has been slacking on getting this one blogged about.)
After what seems like months of pounding "Please" and "Thank You" into Kendall's brain, she has it down and I couldn't be more proud. She now says please and thank you all the time and I don't have to ask her "what do we say". I can't even tell you how many times those words have come out of my mouth. Now I know how my parents felt in teaching Jon and I. Since she tends to be more on the shy side so it is more difficult to get her to say it others, but she's coming out of her shell….slowly!

It is hilarious to hear Whoops-a-Daisy come out of a 2.5 year old mouth. When someone drops something or a drink gets spilled, etc… you hear Kendall say Whoops-a-Daisy. Apparently she got this from her mother :-)

Kendall playing on her bed

Sisters posing for the camera

Kendall wanted a picture with her, Riley and some of her animals/babies



No comments:

Post a Comment