Sunday, July 29, 2012

4 Months for Riley, 4th of July, & Family Time

Riley put 4 months under her belt on July 4th. She is such a sweet baby. She smiles at me every time I come into her room and she thinks her Daddy and Sister are the best things she has ever seen. "Kiss her check" is one of Kendall's favorite things to do and say and she does them both what seems like a hundred times a day. Riley rarely gets upset over her sister loving on her and most often has a huge smile for her. These sisters are best buds.




The 4th of July was spent with our good friends, the Tellez Family. We went to their house for lunch and to play and catch up. Kendall and the Tellez Twins, Sarah & Aaron, had a ball playing with each other. Sidewalk chalk, motorized bike and play set where all great entertainment for the kiddos. We had a fun day with our friends.



I snapped some photos of the girls and Troy while we were hanging out one Saturday morning. I love these guys.






I've been asking Kendall if she wanted me to paint her toenails for two weeks. One day she was up for it. I think she was worried it was going to hurt, but when she say the hot pink polish on her toes she was in love.

The girls were just laying around playing together on the floor so I thought I would take some shots. I thought it was so funny that in both these photos they have the exact same body positioning.


 Two silly sisters!


No comments:

Post a Comment