Friday, April 6, 2012
Riley's 1 Month Old
I think I was time warped because I have no idea how my newborn is a month old! Riley is a good and very sweet baby. She wants to cuddle all day long which doesn't make it easy to get a lot done but oh well. She feeds at 10pm and then gets up once in the middle of the night at 3:30pm for feedings. She and Kendall start their says at 7am. She does get fussy at night but we just help her work through it with the help of a paci and a lot of bounce-walking. She also is so good about letting her sister love all over her without getting too annoyed.
Happy 1st Month Riley! We are so glad God chose you for our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe how much bigger she looks already!!!
ReplyDelete