-Troy and I carved some Jack-O-Lanterns this year. We were quit pleased how they turned out.
-Kendall was given a few hand me downs from one of her friends, Sarah. She is modeling the purple hat of Sarah's. Now all we can talk about his her friend, "Shar-a".
-We went with two other families to the Arboretum the weekend of Halloween and had a great time. We got some family photos, Kendall and Troy got some photo ops in the Princess Castle, and Kendall liked petting the goats.
We got some more pictures of the kids in front of the pumpkin houses and in Cinderella's carriage which is drawn by beautiful horses made out of bushes...it is the Arboretum!
-Those pictures are of me at 20 week. We need to take more photos as I'm now 24 weeks. I had another doctors appointment yesterday. Baby Girl is doing great and I feel good except that my stomach is starting to hurt from everything growing and stretching. In a month (28 weeks), we go in for another sonogram to see how big she is and then I get to do the oh so fun glucose test!
You look bee-autiful!
ReplyDelete