Then Wednesday Kendall and I went with some of our friends from Bible Study Fellowship to the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm. We had such a great time feeding the cows, sheep and goats, picking out pumpkins, riding the hayride, and picnicing on the farm. Kendall liked the animals the best and kept telling me what each animal was and the sounds they made. I think it's funny that she calls pumpkins "papas".
This past Sunday, Kendall blew my mind. I've been planning to purchase some number books and number bath blocks to practice with since I really have focused on letters with her. She loves to point out all the letters she sees everywhere; this tends to make our grocery trips longer but oh well. Ok so I was cooking dinner as she sat a few feet away and I heard her pointing to the numbers on her camera and saying what each one was up to 10! I started cheering/screaming as I had no idea she could count to 10. Kids are amazing!
Has Troy been taking Kendall to work again? Teaching her those numbers early :-)
ReplyDelete