Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Zoo Adventures

The Dallas Zoo was were our adventures took place yesterday. We went with our good friends to experience the zoo for the first time. Kendall even road the carousel, but refused to sit on the animals and opted for a birds nest that spun. It must be age but I get so dizzy so easily....swings, carousel, you name it I feel sick (don't read into that). What is that?!? Anyway we had a great time visiting the animals and hope to go back soon. We left just in time to miss a huge down poor....thank goodness.


Giraffes all over the place

Man you're tall!

Kendall and I posing with the gang.

Hello Kitty Kitty

The lion is sleeping....seriously!?

How do I get this jeep to head that way?

I see you

Pure mischief

Yeeeesssssss, I made it to the other side

At the top

And now the bottom

I can swim like you

Hangin with the goats

I'm gonna wish for that horse at my next birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment