At the reception, my child GOT DOWN on the dance floor. She had a circle around her at many points of the night as she showed off her dancing moves. I wasn't exactly surprised at our daughters performance for two reason 1) my child LOVES music and busts out her moves whenever she hears it even when she hears the music from my cell phone ringing...it's so cut and 2) have you seen my husband dance....need I say more. I took several videos of her dancing but they really don't do her justice and the lighting isn't great but hopefully you'll get a glimpse of what had me in stitches all night.
Cousins in a little red wagon- Kendall and Katelyn relax at the ceremony rehearsal. They are 10 months apart in age.
Two of the four cute flower girls- Brenna and Kendall were buds all night
Little members of the wedding party with the Bride
Troy & Kendall
Kendall & I
Kendall getting down with her bad self
Reach for the sky
Get low!
The excitement of music and dancing
Family grove session
Troy and Kendall already practicing for their Father-Daughter Dance
That girl is a dancing machine! Will you send her to CA to she can teach Baker and Caleb some moves?
ReplyDelete