Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Swim Class



Kendall started swim class last weekend. IT WAS SO FUN! Troy and I had a blast...oh and Kendall loved it too. She was saying "WEEEEEEE" and she was smiling almost the whole time. My girlfriend, Sigrid, and her son, Ivan, are in the class as well which makes it even more fun. I was the proud parent at the pool snapping photos and taking film..yep I was that annoying parent LOL. Sigrid told me not to feel too silly about it since I didn't do anything to huge to embarrass myself like knock the clock off the wall like her husband did last swim season. He's almost 7 feet so you could see how that might happen. :-)

Kendall knew all about kicking under water since we practice in the bathtub; floating on her back was her least favorite thing which is not surprising. The great thing is that I can take K to the pool to practice anytime I like. So I coaxed myself into a bathing suit and took her yesterday to practice her stroke. She let me put her on her back with her head in the water. It was so great. She also loved swimming with the other kids in the pool. Next week we put our head underwater. We'll see how much she still likes swimming then.











1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that she enjoyed her lessons! My child had to be bribed with candy after each lesson last summer. Looks like quite the happenin' place :-)

    ReplyDelete