Watch me swing!
I mean really, who doesn't love swings!
Sophia in the big swing
Jacob...trying to swing higher than the girls.
I'm riding a BEE!
Karrie trying to rangle Jacob and Kendall in the tube.
Sike I'm headed the other way!
Hi Sophia!
Karrie pinning the kids down so they don't fall off while I have the easy job of taking the photo.
Driving the green wagon.
The green wagon has two steering wheels...how does that work?!?!
Since it was only 4:30pm when we finished at the park, K and I decided to go over to the Karrie's house and continue our play time...since we knew our hubbies wouldn't get off work for several hours. Whenever we do that, one of them always comes home early. This time it was mine; he remembered we had church...I forgot and had to rush home!
Kendall goofing off wearing Sophia's shades.
You guys are so silly!
Thanks for a great time M Family; let's do it again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment