Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What's New With You



It's been quite a while since I made a post. We have been busy. We visited my parents for two weeks, had a family photo shoot, a Cake Smashing Photo Shoot, caught up with friends and family, visited my brother and his wife Laurie at their home in the Bay Area, went to my girlfriend; Meredith Felde Hoffman's wedding, threw K her first birthday party, and had her 1 year check up with the doctor.

Kendall is 30 inches long and weighs 18.9 lbs. She's a lean, mean fighting machine! She has 5 teeth with more on the way. She is cruising, saying Dada, Momma, Uh-oh, baby and tons of other things I can't understand but love to hear. She is extremely active and wants to walk so badly but doesn't quite have the balance down yet. This means that Troy and I have to help her walk everywhere because she doesn't want to crawl and wants to do it on her own. She dropped a nap this week and is now down to one...upside is that though she is sleeping less during the day she goes to bed earlier at night. Bye bye 9-9:30pm...hello 7:30pm. She is really branching out on her foods as well which is really fun. I am in the process of weaning her which is interesting...not as easy as I thought it was going to be. Why did I think it was going to be easy?!?!

We had a great time at Mere & Kevin's wedding. It was so beautiful. The bride looked stunning and the gang had a great time catching up. Everyone got their groove on especially Troy. Mere got asked if she hired dancers as my husband proceeded to take over the dance floor when "Billy Jean" was played by the DJ. We had such a good time that we all decided to meet up after for a nightcap. Now that we all have kiddos...we don't get out much. We all lasted about a half hour and then called it a night. We were exhausted and had to be ready to get up with the kids at the crack of dawn :-).


The Lovely Bride and Groom -Kevin & Meredith Hoffman

Josh & Amy Elson

Lisa & Tyson Kunst

Troy & Tyson BFF (Lisa and I should have never let those two sit together)

Jimmy & Jenny Williams

Troy & I

Uncle Jon & Kendall saying goodbye

Grandma Lap & her granddaughter

Kendall taking a bath in Grandma & Grandpa Lap's kitchen sink

What's that your eating Kendall? Looks like an orange popsicle

What are you doing eating a popsicle?

Sure looks like you are enjoying it

No wonder you are buds with Grandpa Lap...this explains a lot

Golfing with Grandpa

Kendall & Grandpa Lap riding the bouncing firetruck

Are you having fun at the park Kendall?

You and your silly faces!

One man band

This is a video of Kendall climbing my parents stairs. Babies are amazing. How to they know how to climb stairs...this is K's first stair climbing experience. Praise the Lord we have a one story house!

No comments:

Post a Comment