Saturday, July 10, 2010

Three Little Girls


Brenna and Abby playing dress up with Kendall

My nieces, Brenna-6 and Abby-5, spent Thursday and Friday with us since my sister-in-law is on bed rest as she anticipates the arrival of her third little girl. Katelynn is due to arrive on July 27th, but Mel is praying she arrives sooner...we're praying for you Mel.

We had a good time with the girls. Thursday we went swimming with my nieces; Brenna, Abby, and Ashlee and my nephew, Dalton. They all showed off their amazing swimming skills through tricks and races. Brenna, Abby, Kendall and I then came to our house and made chocolate cookies to eat for dessert. When Troy got home, we ate dinner and played Pretty Pretty Princess and wrestled, they did not me. The girls really enjoyed putting on all the jewelry. I could hardly contain my laughter seeing my husband in earrings and a crown...it was awesome. Brenna won every game, how she did it I will never know, and Abby did a great job managing and distributing the game jewelry. She called herself the "Jewelry Maid". Abby also was the photographer throughout the evening documenting everyone and everything in our home.


Get him girls, get him.

Girls Rule!

Three Pretty Princesses

Ariel and Bella....Bella really??????

Hello Cinderella


Pretty Pretty Princess Video

On Friday, we made a water obstacle chores in the backyard and I painted the girls toe nails. We watched a movie and then took the girls home. It was a good time! You just have to love little girls; they are so much fun and they say the funniest things. They had me in stitches laughing. I decided I would write down the funny things they said throughout their stay with us. Here are just some of their funny comments:

In discussing age and how people can live to be over 100, my niece said "Ya I just hope to make it to 80, 100 is too old". -Brenna

"I can't believe you named your baby Kendall cause it sounds like candle". -Abby

"I didn't know your house was so cool". -Brenna

When referring to the baby monitor my niece said, "Let's watch the Kendall show". -Abby

"You love candles and pillows don't you cause you have a lot of them". -Brenna

2 comments:

  1. This is HI-larious. I love that Troy's princess name is bella. I guess he's not really up to date on his princesses, since Beauty and the Beast's leading lady was named Belle. Boy to kids say the funniest things. I love all their comments. So funny. At lease they didn't say to you... "How come you're still pregnant when your baby is here?" I get that one all the time. Dang kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...you are so right Ness. I didn't even pick up on it at the time. Clearly, neither Troy nor I are up on our kiddie movies. We better brush up before Kendall starts wanting to watch them. Poor Kendall has such un-cool parents!

    ReplyDelete