Kendall turned 9 months this past Saturday. Every day she does something new; it's so cool to watch. She is moving all over the place. She has figured out how to open our entertainment center cabinets; of course she loves them. She is scooting on her bottom, rolling, and inventing her own method of transportation. I turn my back and she is literally on the other side of the kitchen...I don't know how she is doing it. She also has started scooting on her back, yes her back. It's pretty funny to watch. No crawling the traditional way yet. Grandma Bronzie was over this past weekend trying to motivate Kendall to crawl. She was a great cheerleader.
She is pulling herself up on small items and is jibber jabbering like crazy. Bababa is what she says the most. Also Who-who-who. She has this animal sound down pat. In the picture below, she is demonstrating her owl impersonations.
Kendall is also trying new foods and snacks. She is gaging a lot which really makes me panic inside. I try not to let her know that I'm terrified so I just say positive things and keep a smile on my face despite! Yesterday morning my husband told me, "Don't worry if she is really choking you have 3 minutes to get the food dislodged before she has brain damage." I think he thought that was actually going to make me feel better.
The pool is still a big hit and so is Daddy! Kendall loves seeing Troy in the morning and when he gets home from work. She always has a huge, gum gleaming grin for her Dad.
Yet again, this child has found another unique sleeping position. When I went in to check on her during her nap, this is what I saw....
No comments:
Post a Comment