Today Kendall is 8 months old. What's new in her world. Well she is still a very happy and fun loving baby. She loves to smile and laugh...Troy and I can really do anything to get this kid to laugh. She loves to sit up and play with her toys, water bottles, and loves to get her hands on Mommy's cell phone whenever she can. She loves being outdoors and will cry when we go inside. Kendall likes to help me with the laundry and likes to ride in the shopping cart when we go to the grocery store. She has never thrown a tantrum once. I think she is saving those tantrums up for when she is older and can really get crazy and cause a seen. I noticed yesterday when she was laughing at me that she has two white specks on her bottom gums....the tips of two teeth. She hasn't shown any symptoms of teething yet, but I'm guessing they will show up any time now.
Along with being Kendall's 8 month birthday, it's her Grandpa Lap's Birthday. Happy Birthday Dad! Last year my dad turned 56 going on 19, as he would say, so this year he is 57 going on 19! He is still getting up at 4:30am six days a week to swim and then he runs, bikes, and lifts weights throughout the week. I call that insane and not to shabby for an old man :-).
No comments:
Post a Comment